My friend Susan and I took our kids to Washington Park today. It's like a mini (very mini) Central Park. There are fabulous walking trails and a huge play ground for the kids. The warm weather has continued to stick around. I'm sure you are all sick of park pictures, but here are a few more :)
Lily telling me that she didn't want me to take her picture. She is already really sick of my new camera :)
A hungry squirrel helped himself to Susan's lunch.
Lily and Paul enjoyed checking out the ducks
A rare photo of the 3 of us.
Harrison is learning to scowl!
6 months ago

5 wonderful comments:
Tracy, it is so fun to see pictures of you on the blog. As moms, we are rarely in the pictures for obvious reasons--we are behind the camera and hubby is at work. I, also, have one more reason. It is a rare day when I look presentable anymore. With three boys all at home, it is an accomplishment to even brush my teeth in the morning. I finally got them brushed sometime after lunch I think. You look beautiful, Tracy.
Okay, so my new favorite pic of Lily is the side shot above with her profile against the lake in the green vest--so beautiful! And I love all of the shots and updates below! I ESPECIALLY love the photos of you growing up. Memories--they're wonderful, aren't they?! Anyway . . . glad you guys are doing so well and having such good times.
Looks like you had a fun day. Cameron also only hangs out with boys so it will be fun when she makes her first little girlfriend. If she doesn't like trains, I don't know how long the friendship will last. :) jk lol!
It looks like you had a great time. I am really jeolous that you are wearing light jackets. We had been having 0 degree weather. I love your pictures that you having taken with your new camera. Especially the ones of Lily in the snow. Rachel
Lily is getting so tall! I love harrison's scowl, so funny. Delia still looks like christian when she pulls that face!
Post a Comment