Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's Snowing!

Lily woke up from her nap today very excited to find that it is snowing! We ran outside so she could play for a little bit then when she got too cold we came back in. Yippee for snow! It's about time!



14 wonderful comments:

Pahua Fam said...

Wonderful pictures, those must be on your new super camera! I love being able to see the snow so clearly. So funny, you posted about playing in the snow and I just posted on my blog about playing in the rain. The snow makes for much better pictures!

Freddy and Mandy said...

So fun! Jealous of the new camera!

Ryan & Keri said...

It looks like your new camera takes amazing pics! Hope you continue to have fun with it! And I laughed so hard when I read the story about Lily acting surprised by the gift she made herself--so cute and hilarious! I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful Christmas. Your kids are so darling--it's amazing how much Harrison has changed in such a short time. He's looking so much like Lily--Wow! What a doll!

talitha said...

You seem to handling that new camera just fine, lady!

talitha

Ali Richardson said...

Yay for snow!! So magical!!! xo

Catherine said...

Your camera is awesome, i want one! We miss you guys!

Kelly said...

Those are such great pictures! That girl needs to be in a magazine! Enjoy the snow:) I will keep you posted on when this sucker finally decides to leave my womb! LOVIES! kel

Marlise said...

I absolutely love the pictures of Lily--she is adorable. And I love the pictures you take--you do such a great job!

Kara said...

Tracy, gorgeous pictures!!!! I wish I could handle anything more than a point and shoot- I just don't have the patience to learn how to use something more complicated. I sure love the look, though.

Huckaby Family said...

These are beautiful pictures. Lily is getting so big and I think Harrison looks like Taggart. Rachel

Crafty Momma said...

Wow, having the right camera definately make a difference! I am so jealous!! I thought about asking christian for one for Christmas, but it is still just too much money right now. Once we get into our house maybe I can ask for it next year. I think I take pretty good pictures with my crappy digital camera, so if I get one like yours I'll be amazing right?! ;) They really are great, you can really see have creative you are...I told you that you had it in ya somewhere ;) When you're a pro by the time I get mine maybe you can give me some tips!

The Girly Girls said...

Can tell these were pictures from the new camera!

BradandMelanie said...

You are making me jealous of your new camera ;) It seems to make a big difference in the quality of pics - these turned out darling! That Lily is a sweetheart :)

jaredelizabeth said...

You are getting the hang of that camera really fast.....those pics look amazing and Did I say that lilly looked cute in pink....well let me add red....very cute!