We had another beautiful day today. I took Lily outside to play in the front yard since the backyard is still covered with snow. I can't believe it's January. Lily had a blast playing with the dead leaves and trying to hang from the tree branches.
Ben was also enjoying the sunshine.
Harrison just slept :)
6 months ago

4 wonderful comments:
Tracy, You are getting REALLY good at taking pictures. They are SO SO cute. I Love them.
You should be so very proud. I will be over the moon when Cameron writes her name for the first time! Harrison is wearing such an adorable outfit, I wonder who sent it to him. ;o) Your pictures are making me want to pressure Mike into buying me a fancy camera :) Miss you!
I love that yellow shirt lily is wearing! I can't wait until it's much warmer here and the snow is gone!...which means no more strolling in the mud! (a lot of the roads here are not paved..weird!) BTW: I tagged you on my blog!
I am so jealous, the weather here is dreadful - you're pictures are really cute!
Post a Comment