Harrison's relentless search for his thumb has come to an end. Despite all of my efforts to keep him from finding it, his determination by far surpassed my feeble attempts to satisfy him with a pacifier. Congratulations Harrison, you've won the battle . . . for now ;)
If you ask my mom what my favorite thing was as a child (preschool/ kindergarten age) she would tell you dinosaurs. That's right. I was obsessed with them growing up. Lily is showing very much the same love for them that I had. We bought a pass to the local Nature & Science Museum where they have an impressive exhibit. She was in heaven today!
Here are a few more pictures of our wonderful friends that we have loved spending time with. Tag and Carl are going ice fishing tomorrow morning. I am so JEALOUS! They are going to have a great time, I just wish I could be there to take one of those cheesy pictures of Tag holding up a fish. I once caught a fish this big . . . . . . .
Lily and Kya holding their baby brothers.
Me & Paula with our handsome baby boys :)
6 months ago

3 wonderful comments:
Tracy,
Your face looks very slender in this picture. Have you lost weight since Logan?
Thanks! I think I have, it could also just be the picture. I was thinking when I posted this picture that I have a huge forehead, but I like a slender face much better :)
Tracy, I hope you don't get the idea that I look down on your for your Beyonce music. I have no idea what Beyonce music even is. AND I haven't noticed anything weird about your playlist, either. Actually, I HAVE noticed how much I like many of your songs. Granted I don't really listen to the lyrics, SO--likewise I may have some not so great songs on my playlist, too. I just haven't taken time to listen to the message of the music. Mmmmm-maybe I'd better listen to my lyrics.
By the way, my youngest is an avid thumbsucker. I think his teeth are already moving. Yikes!!! I can barely pry the thing out of his mouth. And then when I do finally get it out, he cries and fusses until I let him pop it back in. I think we are in for a loooong battle.
Post a Comment