Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another Trip To The Zoo

We went to the zoo today with some friends because it was a warm 60 degrees!! It was too beautiful to be inside, so we spent almost the entire day there. We got some fun pictures of the animals, some were making silly faces as Lily would call it. Giraffes have really long tongues!





5 wonderful comments:

Catherine said...

I'm SO on that next trip to the zoo. We haven't been in so long! Cute pics

Nancy said...

Love the zoo! What kid wouldn't?
Tracy, how do you like your site meter? It looks interesting. Is it free forever if you don't upgrade?

Jennifer Groves said...

I am jealous of your new camera. Your pictures are so clear and you can tell the quality is so much better than just a regular digital camera. Do you have my number? I would have so gone to the zoo on that 60 degree day. I need to get your number.

sethandlacey said...

Cute pictures. Yeah for new cameras!!!

jaredelizabeth said...

Lilly looks really cute in that pink color....and Harrison's eyes!!!! wow! good pics.