Saturday, January 24, 2009

Harrison talking and laughing!

As of recently our house has been bursting with the sound of laughing and gibberish. Harrison is discovering his voice! Our house expert on getting Harrison to laugh is definitely Lily! Our new little chatter box loves it when his big sister pays him some attention. FYI ~ I know it looks like I kept pushing Lily's head back, but her hair was falling into his eyes. I would try to brush it back. Anyway, just thought I should explain that before anyone calls social services. :)

5 wonderful comments:

The Girly Girls said...

Too cute!

Shelly said...

Oh, I'm totally calling social services! ;o)
He is the cutest little baby boy! I just love it!

Catherine said...

Love it! I love when they giggle - too cute!

Marlise said...

I love the interaction between the two of them. So adorable! :)

Kara said...

So sweet! What cute, happy sounds :)