We are a game family. What I mean is we like to play games! We have some great kid games that I thought I would recommend in case any of you are looking for games that are good for 3 year olds. All of these games are a lot of fun and great for 3 and up. They are easy to play with very simple rules. Lily loves all of these games and so do I :)
Diggity Dog ~ This game won the Best Toy Award. It's really fun and easy to play. However many times the dog barks determines how many spaces you get to move your dog. You collect colored bones that match the color of your dog. Super Cute!
Let's Play Count & Cook Game ~ You move the pieces around the board to collect ingredients for a recipe. There are several cute recipes that you get to choose from. Everyone works together to complete the recipe. My sister-in-law got Lily this for her birthday. This is an awesome game! It's one of Lily's favorites.
Count Your Peanuts Math Game ~ This game is really easy and Lily beats me every time! You roll the dice and just follow the directions on each square. You either collect peanuts or you have to give peanuts. I always land on the square that tells me to give my peanuts back. We played this tonight and Lily beat me by 12 peanuts! Another super easy game for a 3 year old and it's a lot of fun.
Monkeying Around ~ This is a very simple balancing game. It always manages to get a lot of laughs out of Lily.
Lily loves anything Mickey Mouse! It's a really fun game.
6 months ago

0 wonderful comments:
Post a Comment