Today I was going through an old box of pictures and thought I should post some of these. They will probably bore most of you who read our blog, but for a select few I know they will make you laugh or smile. At the end I'm going to post old high school dance pictures (group photos). I just want to know who told me that Sequins looked good on me? What on earth was I thinking? I know it's hard to believe that I haven't always been cool. You must think I'm crazy by saying that. It might be hard to believe, but yes, I have been a dork for most of my life and I'm very proud of that. I even have the pictures to prove it!
Me and My Mom -


Disneyland with my best friend Kayleigh (I'm wearing red)-
One year for Halloween I wanted to be a cat, but not just any cat. I wanted to be the white cat from the musical CATS. I think my mom did a pretty good job on the costume!
A bad perm and braces - 
Here I am in all my dorky glory!!
My days of horseback riding. I'm much better at Western than I ever was at English riding. 
I used to spend every summer as a kid in Yosemite. Backpacking has been one of my fondest memories. This picture was taken on a trip my mom and a few of her friends took in the summer of 2000. We were near Banner Peak.
I worked on the janitorial staff one semester at BYU cleaning the Wilkinson Center. We had to get up at 3:30 a.m.! I'm the one on the right pretending to be asleep.
My days working for Quincy Jones -
Me and Josie - Kimani, do you remember if Heavy Heart was recorded at Paramount?
Kimani, my partner in crime! This is one of the only pictures I could find.
The day we all showed up to the office wearing leather jackets. I still have that jacket. Thanks for the bunny ears Anthony!
Good Friends - 
Laguna Beach High School!
Senior Homecoming 1996 - Did I really wear a boa?!
Me, Oli and Aimee - Prom 1996
The Girls - Winter Formal 1997 - As if the blue sequins weren't enough, I'm now wearing purple sequins :) Do any of you have pictures from our toilet papering excursion?
Prom 1996 - Ali, I'm so glad you wore a sparkly dress too!
Senior Portrait
6 months ago

8 wonderful comments:
2 comments - Good times & I look awful!
I love these kind of pictures! I cleaned out my garage the other day and found a ton of you and me. I'll have to scan them and send them to you! Hooray for dorks around the world! I'm there with you...
Ha ha, Classic!!! Seriously, sequins!!! What were we thinking!?!? So funny! I think you can say we got better with age ;)
that senior portrait looks like you are 12. I'm sure you'll like compliments like that when you are 50. hahaha
What fun pictures. You do look SOO young in all your high school pictures. Cute girl! :)
I should post the picture of us in 8th grade when we were tweedle dee and tweedle dum. Our homemade puffy paint shirts were so awesome. lol!
I like the short hair there at the end....very cute on you. Anyway, I have to say that I like your current look the best, but I loved looking at all the pics of you. Lilly is definately you!
Post a Comment