Today was another nice day. We met up with some friends at the park. Lily decided that she wanted to bring a bunch of toys with her. I told her that if she could find a way to get them all there then she could bring them with us. I was really impressed with how she managed to pack everything onto the back of the bike and into her backpack. The sunshine and semi warm weather has been great. We have loved spending time out doors.
6 months ago

3 wonderful comments:
Such beautiful kids Tracy! I love her little vest, so cute! xo
I love all of the posts, I feel like I get to watch Harrison (and Lily) grow up eventhough I am so far away. So cute, I wanna eat 'em.
Ooh, so cute! i love your camera! Can I take credit for the last picture since I helped Harrison smile so sweetly?
Post a Comment