People are always asking me if Harrison ever cries. He is such a good baby and I don't have any complaints. However, he is very capable of a really good cry every now then. It almost always happens when no one else is around. For example, he was so happy all through church even though he missed his morning nap, and as soon as we got home he let it all out! So this time I pulled out my camera and took pictures of Harrison in action!
Gotta throw in a picture of my cute little girly girl.
Harrison just turned 11 months old so I started introducing a little bit of cows milk to him. He LOVES it! He loves it so much he will sign for it. I've been trying to teach him several other signs, but apparently milk did the trick. He does know how to drink out of a sippy cup, I'm not quite sure what he was doing here.
6 months ago

2 wonderful comments:
Even when he's beet red and screaming he's still absolutely ADORABLE.
Oh so cute, I love that video! He is starting to remind me of Lily, what cuties. What a cute apple purse on Lily, too.
Hope back to school night was fun!
Post a Comment