She made it through her first day and I didn't fall apart while she was gone. It was a good day for both of us. I'm so proud of myself for making it all the way to the car before I started crying. Then when I picked her up I almost started crying all over again. Sheesh. She couldn't stop talking about all the fun things she got to do today. I'm so glad she enjoyed herself!
6 months ago

7 wonderful comments:
She is so cute and I love how excited she is about school. I am so proud of you Tracy! You are an awesome mom!
I second that comment from your mom. You are an aweseome mom....Lily looks soooooooo happy and excited...She is a big girl!
Lily is such a cutie, I love that her outfit matches. Cameron picks out some pretty interesting stuff when it comes to clothing. ;)
Gosh, you have sooo many fun things to do. The alpine slides look so cool and fun for adults too.
I am SO bummed that we don't live closer, Cameron would have LOVED Lily's princess party! She is big into the Disney princess thing, but she still does love her Thomas. Always a tomboy at heart.
Happy Birthday Lily! Cameron will be thrilled to see that you are rockin' the Hello Kitty backpack ring she picked out. :)
xo from all of us for a very special girl on her birthday!
So many new pictures since I last checked! You are always on the go. Your kids will be great travelers. I especially love the picture of you holding Lily, and of you and Tag sitting next to each other. What a cute couple!
So cute! Lily's back pack is almost bigger than she is! I love that she's so excited. Hopefully that excitement will still be there when she's in high school :)
Oh my gosh! I don't know why but your blog wasn't showing it was updating on my blog list! I've missed so much. Finally I thought, "of course Tracy is updating her blog!"
Oh so cute!! School is a big step! Congrats to you both.
Post a Comment