Lily has just recently started having play dates without me. She's at that age now where she's getting invited to play at a someone's house, so I drop her off and pick her up a few hours later. It's taking me a little time to adjust to this. I miss her when she's gone and I catch myself looking for her around the house. I have to continually remind myself that she is at a friend's house having a wonderful time without me. We have had a couple of play dates at our house this week which has been really fun too.
My mother in law put together this awesome dress up trunk for Lily.
I was able to find one of my very best friends from childhood on Facebook recently. Seeing Lily with her friends has reminded me of all the good times Andi and I had growing up. Ahhh, to be young again.
Lily wanted to video tape Harrison, after much begging and pleading I gave in and to my surprise she did a pretty good job.
6 months ago

3 wonderful comments:
I'm betting that everyone clambers to come to Lily's house to play! I would want to be her friend!!! Glad the dress-ups have come into their "season".
They do grow so fast! I sent Lily's birthday present out yesterday so you should be receiving it in the mail soon. I know I am early but I wanted to send it before I forgot. :)
Like mother, like daughter! What a great job Lily did of video tapping Harrison crawl. I am so impressed! I also can't believe how big he has gotten and love watching him move around. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment