Lily starts her very first day of preschool tomorrow! I've known this has been coming for quite awhile, but tonight it really hit me. My baby is starting school! She has been oozing with excitement all night. Tag asked her about her outfit for tomorrow and she ran upstairs and picked one out. Then she laid it on the ground so it's all ready. She even got her backpack ready to go, too. She insisted on packing paper and pencils, just in case she needs to write something. I still can't believe that she is going to school. I am going to miss her so much!
6 months ago

2 wonderful comments:
CRAZY, huh!? Noah starts on the 15th. Can you believe we now have "school-aged children!?" We're so old!! xo
I love first day of school pictures and how excited the kids are and how much of a mess us moms are! I'm glad she had a good first day.
My kids loved the party last weekend. That really was sweet of you to invite Mia. She is still at that age where she thinks it's cool to play with little kids. I hope it lasts. The cake was really cool. I've never been very creative with cakes....you are daring and it turned out really cute!
oh and that's a great shot of you at waterworld.
Post a Comment