It's amazing that even if my kids go to bed late they still wake up bright and early. Taggart had to work late last night so I took my kids to book club with me. They were up SO LATE. Harrison was bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning at 6 am. If they go to bed at 10 pm, then why can't they sleep until 10 am? Oh well. Now that I am up early I thought I might as well blog. Lily thinks mail is so cool, so I had her make a mailbox and we put together a mail center. My favorite feature is the red rhinestone flag that goes up and down to signify when there is mail :) We have paper, envelopes, stickers, stamps, pens, and pencils. We all write letters to each other and Lily plays mailman. It's really cute. I think she wrote Tag 4 letters yesterday and couldn't wait until he got home so she could deliver them. She can write Mom and she's learning how to write Dad. She knows how to write an H, so anything that is for Harrison gets a big H on it. Her letters mostly consist of lots of squiggly lines, I love it!
6 months ago

3 wonderful comments:
That is a great idea, you are such a fun Mommy!
That is the BEST little mail center I've ever seen (you know how I am in love with rhinestones, right?).
XO
What a cool idea! Sophie loves mail too, we should try it. By the way, she still wears her crown and holds her wand from the party. She had a very memorable time!
Post a Comment