This post is a little overdue, but better late than never. Tag and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary last Saturday, August 1st. We got a babysitter and went out to dinner, then spent time at Barnes Noble. We had a great time walking around looking at all the books and magazines. Some people might think what a boring anniversary, but this is the perfect date night for me and Tag. A night at Barnes Noble with my wonderful husband, I couldn't ask for anything more! I found these pictures from our Honeymoon in Cancun.


6 months ago

2 wonderful comments:
Walking around Barnes and Noble is EXACTLY what Tom and I do—all the time! In fact, the night of our engagement we spent some time in a book store. I think if you both love books—what better thing to do than spend time in a bookstore?
Your wedding was probably one of the most random and fun trips I've ever gone on!!! It's already been six years???? Congrats!!!
Post a Comment