Those are numbers you never expect to see come up on your thermometer when taking your baby's temperature. Tag and I took Harrison's temperature several times in both ears and it's average was about 105. He earned himself a quick little visit to the ER on Sunday night. When his fever went down (I think it was 103) they let us go home. There isn't anything they can really do for it. He's been on some fever reducers which make him more comfortable while his body fights whatever virus he has. He seems to be fighting it well. We were told he would have a fever for a few days. Sorry to all of the drivers on Parker Rd heading south at about 5:30 pm on Sunday night. I'm sure many of you saw your life flash before your eyes as I was weaving in and out of cars. I was probably more of a danger to my son than his fever. Thank you to the driver of the bright green oldsmobile who was in more of a hurry than I was. Driving behind you while you were racing down Parker helped me get to the hospital a little faster :)
When we arrived at the hospital it was crazy to find out that they had been pretty busy all day with babies reaching seriously high temperatures. Anyway, Harrison enjoyed the room we were in, there was a lot to look at.
Earlier in the day before his fever spiked.
6 months ago

2 wonderful comments:
YIKES TRACY! SO scary!!! I'm so glad he's o.k., this motherhood thing is so hard sometimes, huh? Hang in there mama! XO
I would have been a race car driver that night too. You are one strong Mommy! Thinking of you all.. :)
Post a Comment