Cash Advance Loans
Well, I disagree that this blog's reading level is genius. One reason why I disagree with this is because I am not a genius. Also, it seems to change every few posts. I was just excited that it reached genius status so that is why I decided to post it.


3 wonderful comments:
Ha ha! You make me laugh! My blog was rated at genius level when I use words like "cool," "awesome," etc. Amazing! :)
PW rating is "Elementary Level" What the Heck! I wonder how they rate those things.
I know! I don't think this thing really works. Well, obviously because it doesn't take a genius to read this blog and all of the other blogs that received the genius rating. I love PW's blog and I don't think it's elementary reading. There are times I have to look up words she uses because I've never heard them before.
Post a Comment