Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Gingerbread House

SORRY - These pictures aren't working. I posted a super cheesy one until I can figure out what the problem is. For now just picture in your mind me and mother-in-law constructing a gingerbread house (don't forget to imagine my bright blue polka dot pajamas).

My mother-in-law and I thought it would be a lot of fun to make a gingerbread house. Yes, those are my very loud, blue pajamas. I love them! She has never made one before and it has been a long time since I have so we put in our best effort and it turned out pretty well. All in all we had a great Christmas vacation in Idaho.


2 wonderful comments:

Jessica said...

Never made a gingerbread house, I'd be more for the eating than the decorating I think. :) Oh and I love your loud PJ's.

Pahua Fam said...

The pj's are awesome, and you think they are loud..you should see mine! Mine are bright pink with yellow and a bunch of donuts all over them :) I think I will build a gingerbread house with Cameron next year, this year she was too little and probably would have choked on one of the roof decorations.