SANTA CAME EARLY THIS YEAR! We bought a house! Tag and I are so excited that we are now homeowners. This house needs a lot of work because it was a bank foreclosure as I'm sure you can see by the condition of the front yard. However, we got and incredible deal on it. We expect lots of people to come and visit. The painters came today and I can already see a huge difference. I will eventually post before and after pictures. Here's a little information on our new home. There is just over 3,100 square feet. Lily has a nice size yard to play in and we are right across the street from the park and pool. Our neighborhood is in a really nice area. We will be able to move in as soon as the new carpet is installed which should be the first or second week in January. We love company so please come and visit! I feel like I should add that we weren't looking for a house this big. In fact the houses in this area are way out of our price range, but we just came across it one day. Because it was a foreclosure we could afford it and it is such a good investment. With a little TLC it will be worth a lot more than we paid for it. For now we will have to be okay with the fact that we will have a lot of empty rooms. We hope everyone has a great Christmas. Sorry we didn't send out christmas cards this year, but thank you to all of the people who sent us one. We have loved getting them!
6 months ago

9 wonderful comments:
Yea!! Looks nice, 6 bedrooms that's great! We'll have to come see when we're back in town. Have a merry christmas!!
Freddy and I are soooo excited for you. We're happy Lily has some play room! Have fun with decorating!!!
Tracy and Tag-
Congrats! That is so fun. It looks like a cute place. It's huge! Guess you will need to have 7 more kids to fill it. Get crackin on that. Love you guys!
How! That's a lot of house! How fun for you guys. Congrats and good luck with all those home improvement projects.
I was hoping that this was your big news. We are sooo happy for you, how exciting to have your own place. You will love being able to fix it up just the way you want! Merry Christmas!
Hey Tracy,
thanks for the invite. What a beautiful house! Congratulations. We are really happy for you. Merry Christmas!
Wow, that is terrific! Congrats! It has great curb appeal. We can't wait to visit!
That's so great. Where in Denver is it? Congrats!
I can not believe that your very first house is that big!! Lucky!!! You better have a big ol' party and invite everyone. Goodness knows you could fit lots of poeple! Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment