I love Disneyland! I am so glad that Lily has been so many times and loves it just as much as I do. This last trip was especially fun because she actually knows who Mickey is now. We went on the Monday after Thanksgiving so there were NO lines. We were able to walk onto so many of the rides. The longest we stood in line was about 20 minutes. All of the characters were out and about and the weather was really nice. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day at Disneyland. **Yes, Lily's hair is out of control. I try to put barretts and bows in but they just slide right out. Oh well.


6 months ago

2 wonderful comments:
I love Disney land too! That's great you got to visit your grandma, what a beautiful area!!
I am so jealous. Looks like so much fun. I am so glad that you had a fun trip and I can't wait to talk to you about it. Come to play group this week and we'll chat. ...I heard you got the house!!!!! Yay. When is it final? I would love to see it.
Post a Comment