Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pauma Valley

I took Lily down to see my grandmother, her great grandmother in Pauma Valley. She LOVED playing with the dogs, Jack & Jill. Isn't Pauma Valley beautiful! Lily woke up really early in the morning and the first thing she wanted to do was go outside to play.




5 wonderful comments:

Dannenbergs said...

Your grandmother is beautiful. Not to mention her yard.

Marla said...

Everytime I see pictures of Lily, I can't help but think of the miracle child she is! You all look great!

Shell said...

Oh wow! What a beautiful place your grandma lives in! And a beautiful house! And the perfect day at Disneyland. I suppose that you are the wrong person for me to admit to that I (head hung low) have never been to Disneyland. I don't know who to blame for that. I've tried to call you in Denver and left messages because, for sure, you weren't still in CA. But you are!! Or at least you were on Sunday. What a great trip! This possibly is the longest comment I've ever left. Call me!

Crafty Momma said...

It IS Gorgeous! I would love to live there, I wish I were there now!!

Jessica said...

Wow. I could use a place like that. How beautiful. And warm...well, at least warmer than Minnesota!