Ah, snow. Or in other words, entertainment for hours. Lily could play outside in the snow for long periods of time (if I would let her). I would love to stay out there with her, but I get cold! I'm glad she enjoys the snow.
6 months ago
(The Sweet Life)
Ah, snow. Or in other words, entertainment for hours. Lily could play outside in the snow for long periods of time (if I would let her). I would love to stay out there with her, but I get cold! I'm glad she enjoys the snow.
Posted by Tracy Giles at 2:59 PM
3 wonderful comments:
The look on her face says it all, you can tell she loves it.
i can relate. We went out today and I was ready to come in after 10 minutes, but the kids wanted to stay till their noses were so red and running it was sad.... How long till its spring?
I absolutely love that hat. You sent another picture from Fall, I think, with her in it. It is so cute!
Post a Comment