Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our trip to Idaho. Christmas Eve was spent with a wonderful horse drawn sleigh ride through the foothills of the mountain area surrounding Bear Lake, Idaho. Lily loved seeing the enormous horses and kept asking if she could ride a pig and a cow. Tag and his brother Tom enjoyed sledding behind the sleigh. Then we all enjoyed watching the horses pull my mom's Lexus out of the snow. Those are some powerful horses! 
6 months ago

9 wonderful comments:
I can't see the pictures... I think it's our internet security or something (although I can see the pics on all of our other posts). :( But that sounds very cool, a horse drawn sleigh? AWESOME!!
Alright, so the horse carriage thingy...and the snowmobiles...what fun! I'm glad you had an awesome Christmas!
Beautiful horses, and so much fun! Mike thinks the horses pulling your mom's car out of the snow is awesome. He said that sucks but how cool are those horses. lol..
Hope to see you all soon, glad your Christmas was Merry :)
Just wanted to let you know that I can see the pictures now, and they're cute. The horses are awesome! And we totally need to go sledding!! We won't get back until the 10th but we should go before Dan's back in school (the following Monday) so our hubbies can come too. Call me if you go!
It looks like you guys had such a good time!
It is bitter sweet for me to see these pictures. I wish so much that we were there. Next year! Next year!
Are you kidding me....a horse drawn sleigh!...that's AWESOME.
Looks like you had a great Christmas! Your house looks so cute! We can't wait to see it. Give us a call sometime when you get settled.
It looks like you guys had tons of fun, and it must have been awesome for both grandmas to get Lily for Christmas! Congratulations on your new HUGE home! I know it will be looking gorgeous in no time. :-)
Post a Comment