We have enjoyed a spur of the moment visit from my mom. When Nona comes, she comes to play! The Proof:
Playing with the dollhouse
Lots of flips
They pulled the tent out and played in it all weekend.
More fun weekend photos:
6 months ago
(The Sweet Life)
We have enjoyed a spur of the moment visit from my mom. When Nona comes, she comes to play! The Proof:
Playing with the dollhouse
Lots of flips
They pulled the tent out and played in it all weekend.
More fun weekend photos:
Posted by Tracy Giles at 8:38 AM
6 wonderful comments:
So fun that your mom came to visit. I love the last picture -- the color is so nice.
What fun to have your mom, its making me miss my mom just looking at all your fun pictures! I also love the last picture with just Harrison looking at the camera, so cute!
Love the pictures. The one at the end is so cute.
That last picture is really cute. That one needs to be displayed in your home somewhere. I especially love Harrison's cute smile. It is absolutely adorable.
Tracy you and your mom look so much alike too. I never noticed that before.
What a cute picture! How fun that your mom can come to visit so much - I'm jealous :)
What a perfect picture, the last one with Harrison looking right at the camera and smiling, what a cutie!
Post a Comment