Before we took my mom to the airport this afternoon, we walked over to the park and took a few pictures. I don't have any experience in editing photos, but I thought I might give it a whirl with a program a friend recommended. It was fun, however, I quickly realized that I have a lot to learn about editing. Thanks mom for coming to visit! We had such a great time :)



6 months ago

4 wonderful comments:
Your mom is awesome! The pictures turned out great!!! That last one of you and the kids is priceless with you and lilly looking at each other and then little Harrison and his adorable smile right at the camera...so cute!
These pictures are so sweet, Tracy! Your mom is always involved with her grandkids and makes so many sacrifices to always come and spend time with them. You have a wonderful mom! She seems like an amazing grandma. What a blessing for your children and your family to know that she cares and loves her children. And I love the pic of Harrison in his jumper. It's so sad and yet, how can you not help but think that you are looking at the most adorable baby! He's such a beautiful boy.
Hey Tracy...you don't know me but I'm Tifani Johnson's sister. I've seen you comment on her blog, hope you don't mind me looking at yours:). The funny thing is that I've noticed you on the Willardson's too...my brother-in-law Scott is one of Roy's friends...such a small world! You have such a cute family and these pics are adorable. Take care!
They turned out great! Well done on the picture taking, you are becoming quite the professional!
Post a Comment