Monday, February 9, 2009

Rolling Over . . .

Today Harrison started rolling from his back to his tummy. Yeah Harrison! The last picture is when Lily was 4 1/2 months (yes, she could sit then). Do you see the huge resemblance between the two or am I just crazy??!!


14 wonderful comments:

IzeOfLight said...

Holy cow! They look SO much alike--I love it!

Nancy said...

Yep, kind of fun how that happens

Jessica said...

Way to go Harrison! They do look a lot alike, their eyes mostly. Harrison is a more manly version of Lily, though, he's face is rounder.
I think my girls look a lot alike too, sometimes I see baby pictures of Sophie and think they are Tessa! So fun.

Crafty Momma said...

they do look a lot alike! They both have big blue eyes and no hair! ;) Harrison still looks a lot like tag though and lily like you :) Lucky mom to have such beautiful babies!

The Millers said...

He is so cute, Tracy. They look a lot a like. And it is so cute to see a tiny little Lily sitting up! Thanks for sharing.

Marlise said...

TOTALLY!! I love it--they look a lot alike!

Ali Richardson said...

They totally look alike!!! Both so adorable!! xoxo

The Girly Girls said...

Same head shape and eyes. Definitely siblings! Both cuter than anything!

Dannenbergs said...

Harrison and Lily have some similarities; they definitely look like siblings. I think they look alike in this picture because of their facial expression, but in person I think Harrison looks different than Lily did as a baby. Their eye color is the same and I love them!

BradandMelanie said...

They look a lot alike for sure - certainly both are super cuties too :)

Misty Reisman :-) said...

Sure they both do look a lot alike. Thank you for sharing.

Kara said...

Yep, definitely look-alikes! LOVE the picture of tiny Lily sitting up!! She is just precious.

Shelly said...

They definitely have the same expression.

Beth said...

They both are such adorable babies. They definitely have the same sweet look.