Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yoga Videos

Since I know so many women who are pregnant right now or who will hopefully soon be, I thought I would share these with you. I am in the market for a prenatal yoga video and these are the ones that have so far looked the best. I have heard a lot of great things about Anna Getty (yes, her family is of the famous Getty museum in LA) but I didn't post a picture of her videos. Anyway, if you are also in the market for a video or a way to stay fit while pregnant maybe this will help you get started. Also, for the woman who have gone before me, I always love your advice. If you know of any great vidoes that you can recommend, please feel free to comment away.


****My goal is to feel like this while pregnant and soon after! (scroll down to see picture, ha ha ha)****

5 wonderful comments:

jenbulkley said...

I am so happy to see what Tags family is doing. These blogs are truly a blessing. I need to stay healthier when I am pregnant. I will keep these ideas in mind! Sincerely, Jennifer (Giles) Bulkley

Janna said...

Does the S stand for sexy? Last time I was pregnant, my Dr. said to walk 2 miles every day.

Pahua Fam said...

I bought the "yoga for your pregnancy" dvd when I was pregnant with Cam and I probably did it twice. :) Yeah, I preferred taking long walks on the trail in front of our house. I walked everyday until I felt like I was about to pop then I walked shorter distances.

jaredelizabeth said...

You are hilarious! I love the picture. I have no advice on yoga...prenatal or otherwise. but good luck!

Catherine said...

Love the picture! I showed Kara your blog the other day and we came across the Superwoman picture, very fun!