Friday, April 4, 2008

Baby Giles

Here is Baby Giles making his or her debut appearance on the blog.

12 wonderful comments:

Janna said...

That is so exciting. I loved getting ultrasounds. Congratulations again.

Pahua Fam said...

Amazing! I remember having tears rolling down my face when I saw Cameron for the first time and that was much earlier on than your ultrasound pic, she was just a little tiny peanut with no human shape at all. :o) So happy for you.

Ryan & Keri said...

This is so exciting!!!

jaredelizabeth said...

HE is adorable...ha ha! Well, I'm sure he/she is going to be once you can actually see him/her.

Ali Richardson said...

Thanks for sharing!!!! Some of my favorite pics of Noah are ultrasounds :) ha ha.

Mary Nabers said...

YEAH!! My new grandchilds first picture. I am so excited!!

The Allens said...

What a great ultrasound picture...I love the profile shots. I hope you are feeling better!

Shelly said...

"It" looks like Lily. :o)

Unknown said...

Congrats Tracy and Tag! I am so happy for you. Tracy, I hope you are feeling better! Miss you tons!

Jennifer Groves said...

What a beautiful baby! I love looking at ultrasound pics. I echo the other comments and hope that you are starting to feel better. We love you guys!

Mad Hadder said...

Cute nose! I think it's a itty bitty baby bruvver!!! Wally!!

Crafty Momma said...

so cute! it's amazing how something so small can take on a human for grow into such beautiful babies! I am so excited for you! with all these new babies being born it makes me miss the tiny newborn stage! I think it's a boy! We'll see!