I turned 29 years old on Saturday, YIKES!!! I'm actually more excited to turn 30 because Tag and I are already planning a big trip. And they say 30 is the new 20! Anyway, for my birthday I wanted to do something different so Tag and I went and got archery lessons. It was really fun , but I am so sore. I knew it was going to take a lot of arm strength, but I didn't expect to be so sore from it. Tag is a natural and did really well, I did alright. He hit the bull's-eye 28 times and I hit it 4. I am very proud of my 4 because I wasn't expecting to do that well. The first picture is of my target and the second is Tag's. Can you tell the difference?
6 months ago

5 wonderful comments:
Happy B-day!!!! I didn't know you and Noah had b-days so close together (he turned 2 on 4/24). Well, welcome to the 29 club!!
xo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy your last year in your 20's. I loved turning 30, (not so much after 30) :) but 30 is great! You guys do such fun things together. I don't think that I would ever even think of doing archery for a birthday...that's awesome!
How fun! What a memorable birthday.
Happy belated birthday, Tracy! I'm glad that you were able to spend the day with Tag! Those are the best ones. And you'll have to let us know where you are planning to go for your 30th. We are planning a trip for our 10th wedding anniversary, which will fall around my 30th birthday. I would love to go to Italy or somewhere cool like that. But my guess is we will do something in the USA. Anway, the archery pics are great! I probably wouldn't have even hit the target at all--mad props to you!
Happy Belated Birthday Tracy!! Target practice looks like fun! :) Miss you.
Post a Comment