You are too cute! I remember when I met you the very first time you were pregnant with Lily. I told you that you were the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen, and you still are!
You look so cute! It's always fun to actually LOOK pregnant. I am feeling great, and in answer to your question. I was fully anticipating we would have another girl. Good thing I don't make a living on my psychic powers: huh? Take care. We'll keep watching to see what you're having!
6 wonderful comments:
CUTE!! You're so tiny and adorable!! xo
You are too cute! I remember when I met you the very first time you were pregnant with Lily. I told you that you were the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen, and you still are!
Such a sweet little baby bump :)
Your little tummy is so cute!!
You look so cute! It's always fun to actually LOOK pregnant. I am feeling great, and in answer to your question. I was fully anticipating we would have another girl. Good thing I don't make a living on my psychic powers: huh? Take care. We'll keep watching to see what you're having!
YAY for being PREGGERS! When do you find out what you are having? xoxo
Post a Comment