Friday, April 11, 2008

Baby Pictures

I get so many comments that people think Lily looks just like Tag. I disagree. I think she has some of Tag's features but for the most part looks more like me. Here are some pictures from when I was a kid. I have some really great ones that I think would definitely prove my point, but I can't find them since we moved. I'll keep looking. What do you think?

16 wonderful comments:

The Groves Family Blog said...

Oh my goodness I'm convinced...Lily looks almost identical to you especially in the picture of you in the rocking chair. The only difference is your hair looks more strawberry blonde. Really cute pics.

Unknown said...

I always knew Lily was your spitting image!! Your baby pictures are so cute!

Freddy and Mandy said...

Totally like you! Cute girly!

Ali Richardson said...

Seriously, she looks just like you!! XO

jaredelizabeth said...

You almost have me convinced, but the second picture of you is lily's expressions exactly. I still see a lot of Tag...you need to post a few of his baby pictures too before I can really decide. You both are adorable no matter who you look like.

Ryan & Keri said...

Tracey, you look so cute! And I think Lily is identical to you. What darling pics! Oh, and I was going to tell you that I got your voicemail and I can help you for Friday. Just let me know what time you want me and where. Also, I need to find out what size you are doing, so that we can plan according. Talk to you soon. Maybe it will be easier to discuss via cell phone. Give me a call. Keri

The Allens said...

She does look a lot like you, especially in the second picture. You were so cute! (and still are!)

Jessica said...

Just like you! Amazing! How are you feeling?

Jessica said...

Wow, that's so fun to see the similarities! I agree, especially in the 2nd picture you two look very alike.
How is baby Giles? Hope all is well.

Pahua Fam said...

Ok, yeah, I wasn't convinced until I saw the rocking chair pic! Wow! I think that I should do the same thing on my blog with Cameron and Mike. A lot of people can't see past the blonde hair and light skin to realize that she looks just like Mike and not much like me at all. Fun! What an adorable child you were...what happened!? JUST KIDDING! :)

BradandMelanie said...

Sorry Taggart, but Tracy totally wins this one - she looks just like you, Tracy!!! How cute is that? Maybe next time you will get a little one that has more of a mix of the genes, who knows? I hope you're doing well, just 4 more days for me. Good job trying to stay in shape too, I will have to get back into exercising in a few weeks, I guess :)

Marla said...

Um...totally you!

BradandMelanie said...

PS. Tag you're it! Sorry if you've been tagged recently!

The Wanbergs said...

Holy Cow! For a minute there I couldn't tell if it was Lily in the rocking chair or you. But then I've always thought she looked like you.

Kelly said...

Those baby pictures of you look just like Lily! I can't wait to meet the new little one! YAY for Babies!!! xoxo kel

lori said...

tracey
I am so sorry that I am so lame! Your blog is great and you guys look so happy! When are you due? -Lori Oehler