Friday, April 11, 2008

More Snow :(

Tag and I got a badminton set for the backyard this last weekend. We set it up and played in the warm sun. Lily especially loved it and had a good time trying to figure out how to hit the shuttlecock. Then, yesterday we were hit with MORE SNOW! I thought the badminton net looked so pitiful outside. Will Spring ever come?

3 wonderful comments:

The Groves Family Blog said...

That badminton net does look pretty sad out there in the snow. I'm sure that Spring is just around the corner...somewhere. I'm so sick of cold and snow.

Ali Richardson said...

Don't worry, I'll send you some sun from CA...it was in the 80's today (not to rub it in or anything).
XO - I woule LOVE to come to Denver!

Pahua Fam said...

Send a little snow our way, it has been too hot here! High 80's!