Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tracy is . . . .



In the first season of Lost I would have thought being Locke was a good thing, but now he scares me just a little! I took the test twice because with some of the answers there were two that fit me equally the same and the second time I was Claire. I really like Claire, but if I was stranded on an Island I would be out there looking for answers and wanting to know what was going on. However, if I had Lily with me I would be on the beach just like Claire.

With Lily I had the craziest pregnancy dreams. This time I just have crazy Lost dreams. I have had so many dreams that Tag and I are "Lost" with the cast. It always makes me laugh when I wake up.

3 wonderful comments:

Ali Richardson said...

I took the quiz and it turns out I'm most like Juliet :)
Look at my blog to see the description and tell me what you think :)

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

I eat as much as Hurley, have the temper of Jack, the double life of Kate, the wisdom of Ben, the blackness of Walt, the care-freeness of Sawyer, the torture-skills of Sayid, the ADD of Daniel, the absent-mindedness of Desmond, and the happy-go-luckiness of Charlie. Oh, and I can probably sum up the rage of Jin and the crazyness of Danielle. I wish I had the survival skills of cyclops-I mean Mikael. My dreams keep my sleep light but then I never remember them--LUCKY!

Katie said...

Ok, mine said I'm like Charlie. I'm not sure how I feel about that. It was a fun quiz and I am loving the new season. I have a theory that is probobly like everyone else's by now, but I am sooo happy that the writer's strike is over! i hope you get to feeling better!

Katie