My Mom flew in for the long weekend so I could get extra sleep and so that Tag could work on more projects around the house without having to worry about Lily (I am totally useless right now). She cooked and cleaned and played with Lily. I stayed on the couch feeling miserable, but so happy that she was here and Tag got so much done. We are almost completely finished moving in. Thanks Mom!! Can you come back next weekend? This picture was taken early in the morning, my mom was making us a huge breakfast! I am very spoiled.
6 months ago

13 wonderful comments:
That's great! What a sweet mom you have. Cute kitchen cabinents by the way, white are my favorite. :)
Your mom is so great. She always seems to be there for you. Good luck with the next little while...hope your not so fun part of pregnancy doesn't last long so you can really enjoy the pregnancy.
Moms are the best. I'm so happy you got a break.
That's great that your mom came to help you out. Those times are priceless. I feel for ya girl...I know exactly how you feel. Hang in there. Good thing the sickness doesn't last (at least I hope it doesn't for you.)
Your mom is so cute. I am so glad she came and took care of you. Are the almonds working for you this time around?
Moms are the BEST!!!
Hope you are feeling better. We are back from Omaha so call if you need anything or want to go somewhere.
I'm feeling you in your sick state right now. It's a pain with another kid to take care of. But it makes the time go faster! I'm so jealous you're almost moved in! We're still not all the way in. Too much going on! We're excited for the new one! Lots of love!
What a super mom! Thanks for posting, I always look forward to hearing new news. :)
What a lifesaver your mom is to come help! I feel so bad that you are so sick! Well, I'm just a phone call away, I mean it, I'm not just saying that b/c I'm your visiting teacher, I really would LOVE to help in any way I can.
That's so awesome that your mom came to see you and help you out! Doesn't it make you happy that you still need your mom after being married so that means that your children will still need you as well....never forget that as you get older and they think they know all! ;)
Tracy, I'm sorry that you are so sick. Just keep looking at your beautiful Lily, and it makes it worth it! And your mom is so sweet. What a wonderful mom to know your needs and be willing to sacrifice to time to come and help you out. Grandmas are the best!!! Hey, we're in town now. So . . . whenever you are up for it, we would love to get together. This week is a little bit busy already, but maybe next week, I can come help you with Lily or help you around the house. You can play too, if you want, but if you just need to lay on the couch, I've been there. I understand. Call me: 214.938.8704 or 303.683.3968.
your mom is sooo awesome! You look just like her BTW! I wish my mom could come on a whim to help me out, you are so lucky! ;)
Post a Comment