Tuesday, February 12, 2008

GUESS WHAT . . . . . .






I feel a little silly announcing it so early on in the pregnancy, but I am REALLY sick and I don't think I can hide it for much longer. We are due on October 14th so I am only a little over 5 weeks along. I ended up at the doctors today because of some minor concerns and he did and ultra sound. Everything looks fine! Hopefully it stays that way. We are very excited about having baby #2. Of course I am nervous and scared because of everything we went through last time. Our chances of having another baby with a heart defect go up a little bit. We aren't going to know anything until they can do an ultrasound and see the baby's heart which won't be for awhile. Until we know I don't really want to think about it very much. As soon as we find out about the baby's health we will let you all know. So for now we just want to enjoy the fact that we are pregnant and share it with you, our friends and family.

22 wonderful comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats!!! That's great news, keep us posted on baby Giles #2's health. You are such a great mom, what a lucky baby!

Pahua Fam said...

Wow, that is just about the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Your message brought tears to my eyes. May you be blessed with a healthy beautiful baby. Love to all!
PS- I was sick and barfing for about half of my pregnancy so I feel ya girlfriend...hang in there because as you know it is SOOO worth it. :)

Tim Z. said...

I AM SO EXCITED AND HAPPY FOR YOU I HAVE TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

megan

Crafty Momma said...

you stinker!!! the flu? ya right!!! I'm so happy for you! Now\you can start decorating the nursery. I'll bet lily is excited. Congrats!

Jennifer Groves said...

What great news guys...Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Lily looks so cute in making her big announcement. I so pray for all the blessings of a healthy baby for your family. Hang in there through that first trimester...

Dannenbergs said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I couldn't be more excited for you and Tag! You are such a good mom Tracy. I love Lily's sign!

Anonymous said...

I guess I made a good guess. Congratulations. Your family (including the yet to arrive baby Giles) are all in our prayers and thoughts for good health (I hope the sick part for you passes soon!) Hugs and kisses to everyone.

~Alyson

Marla said...

I knew it as soon as I saw the email! I am very excited for you and I wish you the best in your pregnancy, labor and delivery....and will pray for the good health of both mother and baby! Thanks for sharing!

Ali Richardson said...

WOW, YAY!!!!! That is such great news!!!! I am so excited for you guys! You already have such an adorable family, you might as well add one more of you to the bunch!! I'm hugging & kissing you in my mind right now!! xoxo

Mark & Deidra Smith said...

We are so excited for all of you. Keep us posted. We want to see the belly in a few months. Love ya!

Michael and Brinn said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you Tag, Tracy and Lily! I'm so sorry you are feeling so yucky! Good Luck and may you be blessed with health and energy to be able to keep up with your busy one!

Michael and Brinn said...

Hey Tracy, do you have Nancy and Bradyns email address. I want to ask them if I can have access to their blog, I noticed they have one from yours. How are they?

Jessica said...

Yeah! Congrats. Those first couple of months can be rough, and it gets really hard trying to hide the sickness thing, doesn't it? "Uuuummm....I think I might have the flu or something." :) Good luck with everything!

Ryan & Keri said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're so excited for you guys! I've been waiting to hear this news from you for a while!! :D) We can't wait for the updates on the pregnancy and hope you can get through the yucky part smoothly. We love you guys, and we'll be praying for your baby's health. What wonderful news!!! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! The biggest news always seems to happen when I haven't checked my email for a few days.... We are so happy for you guys. Lily will be a GREAT big sister. (BTW - her pigtails are hilarious!)

The Allens said...

Congratulations!!!! That is great news!!!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

SO SO GREAT! Congrats!

Pahua Fam said...

Hi Tracy,
If you check here first, make sure to check your email. It is a message about barfing..you'll love it. LOL :)

Heather said...

Hey congrats on being a PREGO! We are very excited for you guys. I realized I don't have your e-mail can you email that to me? heather.ras@gmail.com

Ryan & Keri said...

Hey, Tracy,
I'm moving back to CO--long story. Lets get together.
Keri (214.938.8704)

Jen and Mark said...

Congrats! We are so excited for your family! We really need to get together.

BradandMelanie said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys and don't worry, you won't be sick forever - even if it might seem like it right now - hang in there. We love Lily's cute signs - you are so creative!