Friday, February 8, 2008

Tagged

What was the best thing you cooked last week?
I made a Jello salad that I love, or I guess Marevelous Mini Meatloaves.

If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
Tahiti, anywhere tropical, I've always wanted to go to China. I just love to travel and I'll go with whoever wants to come along.

When was the last time you cried?
A few nights ago when I was watching a special on starving children in Africa. It was really sad, I couldn't stop crying. Oh and this morning! My friends are adopting a baby girl who was just born and they emailed me pictures of her. Congrats Stephen and Sonya!!!!

Five things you were doing 10 years ago?
I graduated high school 10 years ago, moved to Provo, worked at Sundance, did a lot of toilet papering, lived above a car wash.

Five things you were doing 5 years ago?
moved back to Provo, was going to BYU, dating Tag, that's about it.

Five things you were doing 1 year ago?
Not much has changed in a year. waiting for Tag to graduate, playing with Lily and going on walks, changing diapers. Yippee for potty training.

Seven of your favorite hobbies:
rock climbing, reading, blogging, camping, does watching Lost count as a hobby? tennis, taking pictures of Lily, going on walks, a hobby I would love to have is cleaning, unfortunately I hate it.

Five favorite foods: Wahoo's, Italian, sushi, atrichokes, tomatoes with basil, buffalo mozzarella and balsamic vinegar, steamed broccoli, Benihana's, The Chart House, Raclette, Hot Dogs at Baseball games, Popcorn and Hot Tamales at the movies, a really big salad, California Pizza Kitchen's BBQ Chicken pizza and their spinach artichoke dip, animal style burger from Inn & Out. Anything my friend Net makes from Thailand, anything my friend Stephen has made from Ghana. I'm sorry I can't stop at just 5. I LOVE FOOD!!! Now I need to go eat something.

Five places you've been: Mexico, Spain, France, Hawaii, Florida

Five favorite memories: (in no particular order) getting married, having Lily, learning to snow ski and water ski when I was a kid, Disneyland every year, climbing Half Dome in Yosemite

People I will be tagging are: Ali, Heidi, Nancy, Devin, Heather, and Jen G.

5 wonderful comments:

Ali Richardson said...

Thanks for Tagging me, I posted my answers onmy blog, fun!!! xo

Marla said...

I'm glad I caught this post...I was tagged by another person and almost tagged you! But I saw you had already been tagged! Woo hoo....hey....did you know you've been tagged by Tag? Ha ha! Lame joke. Sorry!

Pahua Fam said...

Fun! I posted my answers this morning. I showed my Mom your blog last night and she loved the pic of Lily and the lipstick!

Janna said...

Animal style hamburgers from Inn n Out is definately a favorite of mine too. And their chocolate shakes. I guess we got spoiled growing up in SoCal because no other hamburgers come close to being as good as theirs.

Michael and Brinn said...

It's so fun to read about you. Is that Sonya Abu who is adopting? Let me know? I hope so, that's really neat.