Friday, February 1, 2008

A Beautiful Day

It is really warm today. It feels like it's at least 50 degrees outside. Lily and I were so excited that we packed a lunch and headed over to the park which is just down the street. I felt good to be outside.

11 wonderful comments:

Pahua Fam said...

It looks like you were successful with the pig tails today. :) Wow, 50...burrr! I think anything under 70 is chilly. LOL! Gosh, I think our girls would have sooo much fun together!

Crafty Momma said...

I love her little pig tails!!! How cute! Lily is growing up so fast! She'll be in school before you know it!

Jen and Mark said...

I love love your house! We really want to come see you and your house. Josh has been sick for a week and a half, but is finally on the mend, Yeah! So we should do something, let me know what day works for you.

Ali Richardson said...

I LOVE her hair like that, SO cute!!

jaredelizabeth said...

I second the pigtails comments.....love them. I'm with you on the getting out thing. I've dragged my kids on so many walks this last week even when they didn't want to go because I needed to get out. We stopped at the park and for once I wanted to stay longer than them....buck up kids 40 degrees is NOT cold....ok maybe I am going insane with being inside. I am sitting here watching the snow come down and thinking I might cry if spring doesn't come soon.

Jessica said...

I really like Lilly's pig tails too, adorable! I'm glad you guys could get out. I miss being outside, how long is winter anyway? Once we're all well we will have to get out, I hope Sophie and I are well enough to come over to your house tomorrow... we'll see.

Marla said...

Sa-weet! 50 degrees! Awesome! Can I come visit? We are sitting under about 3ft+ of snow here and it hasn't been over 30 in a week! Lily is so stinkin' cute! I love your miracle baby! I can't look at her without smiling! Glad you are doing well!

Janna said...

Thanks for inviting us to see your blog. We had a good time last night. We'll have to hang out again.

Heather said...

Her hair is getting so long! So adorable. Wish we could get out too. We're in a snow storm right now. I havnt seen that much ground since november.

Jessica said...

I'm am 100% jealous! It's snowing right now and we are getting ready to head to a community center (to play indoors!) because we can't stand to be inside anymore! I can see now why Minnesotans claim that February is the most depressing month of the year...

The Allens said...

Tracy I love your blog. You do a great job! Like everyone else, Lily is so cute in pigtails!