Sunday, February 10, 2008

Passing Out Valentines

Lily was so excited this morning to get her Valentines ready to pass out to her Nursery class at church. Of course they are Disney Princess cards and pencils. She was loading all of them into her purse that is right next to her. I have had to start bribing her to keep her pig tails in. It seems to be working!!

10 wonderful comments:

Ryan & Keri said...

I love this outfit! The tights are such a fun accessory, along with the adorable shoes and cute skirt! I need a girl!!! And her hair . . . do I need to go on?!!

Shelly said...

Lily looks soo grown up! Charlie says HI!

Crafty Momma said...

Lily is getting so big!! She truly looks so grown up in this picture. Maybe it's the pigtails or a combination of everything. What a seriously cute girl! How fun to start doing valentines with her. I'll bet it is fun to do girly things with her!

Ali Richardson said...

So cute & girly, I love it!!! I want to squeeze her :)

Jessica said...

Adorable! That's so cute she wants to give out valentines. I had a hard time giving up candy as a kid, I didn't want to give them away. :) She looks VERY cute in her outfit. That's funny you bribe her to keep in her pig tails.

jaredelizabeth said...

dido everyone's else's comments....Lilly looks so grown up in this picture....I almost didn't recognize her. We did valentines for mia's class last night and I wish I had gotten a picture. How fun.

Pahua Fam said...

So fun! I can't wait until Cameron is big enough to do Valentine's cards. As soon as Cameron is big enough to understand bribes, I am sure that is how I will keep the pony tails in too. LOL!!
Too cute :)

The Allens said...

Lily always looks so cute! Now I'm feeling guilty that we didn't do Valentines!! Oh well...next year.

Dannenbergs said...

I completely forgot about doing Valentines. You are such a great mom. Lily is one lucky bug.

Michael and Brinn said...

How fun! That is what Lily gets for having a mom who has been so used to working around little kids and being so cute with them. What a lucky girl! She looks like she is dressed to kill. I love the pink legs (every little girls dream).