This was my Pea Coat when I was 2 years old. I love that my mom saved it for me all these years so that now I get to pass it on to Lily. She loves to wear it.
Wow, your mom had good taste when you were little! All of my childhood clothes were earth tones and either striped, plaid, or made of courduroy (my parents were such hippies)! She's adorable!
That is a great coat, I would rock it any day. I think my Mom kept my crazy worn baby shoes and that's about it. NOTE TO SELF..keep something really cute of Cameron's for her future child. You got lucky having a girl! :)
8 wonderful comments:
Okay, so Lily totally looks like a little Baby GAP model. She looks so cute in pink!
What a cute coat!! I love it!
Wow, your mom had good taste when you were little! All of my childhood clothes were earth tones and either striped, plaid, or made of courduroy (my parents were such hippies)! She's adorable!
That is so neat, I agree your mom has good taste! How fun.
That is a great coat, I would rock it any day. I think my Mom kept my crazy worn baby shoes and that's about it. NOTE TO SELF..keep something really cute of Cameron's for her future child. You got lucky having a girl! :)
I love the picture of her looking out the window. The coat is really cute.
I love that coat. Does your mom have a picture of you in it? You should post it so we can go back to the day.
Love the coat, she sure is a stylish girl! It looks brand new and totally fits in with now.
Post a Comment