Monday, May 4, 2009

Vacation

We just got back from Moab. It was a blast! Now I'm off to Cali. It will probably be awhile before I post anything. I'm trying to limit my computer time and I don't want to spend time on the computer while on vacation. Thanks for all of the birthday wishes!! I've been really bad at commenting on blogs lately, but I do check them. I'll be back soon with lots of pictures to post!

2 wonderful comments:

Crafty Momma said...

Fun! You guys were only 3 hours away!! You should have called...heck at least I would have driven down!! ;) don't you love moab? Next time you guys go give us a call, we'll be doing a lot of traveling down and around that area. I can't wait to hear about your Cali trip, I'm sure you'll be going to disneyland. I need details. We are headed that way at the end of June! Hope you have a great time!

Catherine said...

HOpe you are having a blast - although I'm sure you are! Moab sounded like so much fun, we'll have to go sometime, I've never been!