Today I turned 30 years old! My mom sent me a huge bouquet of balloons (the 3 is losing a little air). We just hung around today. My big plans are coming. We are going camping this weekend and then I'm off to California. Happy Birthday to me!
Lily made me a big sign. She had a little help from Dad.
I thought this picture of Harrison was cute. He sleeps with his eyes slightly open, just like me! It's kind of weird.
6 months ago

21 wonderful comments:
Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your 30th as much as I did! Have fun in Cali.
Happy Birthday, Tracy. I hope your camping trip and your trip to California are great. Let's celebrate when you get back!
What a cute outfit you have! I hope your day was great!
Happy Birthday Tracy! 30 looks good on you! :) xo - lisa
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day--you deserve it!! :)
Welcome to the 30 club!!! You definitely make thirty look super great :)
When are you coming to California?? Will you have time to meet up?? Keep me posted, XOXO
Happy big THREE OH! We called you last night and left a singing message. Hope you got our card too! Hope it was a great day!
Happy birthday!
I hope you had a wonderful day, and I hope we are able to meet up while you are here.
Happy Birthday!
30 was the birthday where I started to feel old. How about you? You look beautiful. So slender and stylish. Unlike your "fat" spirit. That's a compliment. After all, aren't we supposed to delight in "fatness".
Happy Birthday, Tracy! Have a great time camping- can't wait to hear all about it!
I hope to look as good as you at 30! Happy Birthday! Ah, camping-we miss that here in LA. If you come down this way, let us know. We'd love to see you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY! Love the balloons and sign. You are such an extraordinary person and I sincerely adore you. I'm so glad you were born 30 years ago and that we are friends!
Happy, Happy, Happy, 30th!! Wow, i'm not too far behind you! I was going to wish you a HB a little earlier, but the new house has us pretty busy!
Happy birthday!!! Looks like you had a fantastic day.
I wish you the very best. Dan and I hope you had an enjoyable day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Oh by the way, let us know when you are in California and we can get together.
Oh my gosh you're so old!
happy late birthday! you are so young, just keep that in mind. there are plenty of us that will always be older than you!!
Happy belated, Tracy!!! I'm glad that you had such a great birthday! You are beautiful.
Happy Birthday! 30 is the new 20! I loved turning 30! It looks like it was really great too!
Post a Comment