My mom and I took these pictures in Laguna. I'm so bummed that I forgot to turn the ISO down on my camera. I think these pictures would have turned out really great had I not forgotten to do that. Ignore how grainy they are. I guess that's how you learn. It's hard for me to look at these pictures because I'm just so disappointed. The lighting was perfect that day, I can't believe I forgot . . . uuuggghhhh! Or maybe I should say that I meant to do that and I was just going for the grainy look to add a little artistic flair! That's it! Who cares that the ISO was all the way up. I meant to do that!!!
6 months ago

4 wonderful comments:
What can I say, love all of the pictures above. :P Lily is the perfect princess and she will be happy to know that her friend Cameron, the total tomboy, is starting to like the Disney princesses. Ariel is her favorite, the least princess of all I suppose.
Wow, gorgeous pictures.... all of them! I LOVE that Lily got to have the princess makeover. That is such a fun idea!
LOVE THEM ALL!!! They are so beautiful!
The pictures still look awesome! I can't wait to be able to take pictures like you some day! our landscaping alone is going to cost us the equivilant of our house downpayment! Aghhhhh! Our white we are putting up is costing 12,000 big ones! can you believe it. Because farmington is so out of the way, things are so much more expensive here.Delia will probably be five before I get a good camera!
Post a Comment