We went rock climbing with some friends on Memorial Day. It felt good to get out there and climb again. I hadn't been since Lily was a baby. Tag also set up a zip line for the kids. Lily has no fear. I've got to say I have the best, most easy going kids. Harrison just hung out the whole time and Lily wanted to try everything. I love that she's not scared to try these kinds of activities. In one video she does sound a little nervous, but it's cute.
6 months ago

3 wonderful comments:
Tracy, I love all of the updates! Lily is such a brave girl! And the pics from your CA trip look so darling. Even though those ones weren't exactly what you wanted, I think you took some great ones of your mom with the kids and then, she took some great ones of you!
WOW! Cool! I've only been climbing once but it was so fun. That's so great that Lily is so brave, what a big girl!!! xo
What a fun spring you've had! Your kids are SO SO cute. I hope we get to meet soon. I'm pretty sure we would be BFFs. :)
Post a Comment