Friday, May 29, 2009

Toilet Papering!

It has been years since I've been toilet papering and I'm proud to announce that I haven't lost my touch. I can still throw a roll pretty high up into a tree. Tag and I took his youth Sunday School class to toilet paper our Bishop's house. It was such a blast! We scored major points with the youth. Yes, we made all of them get permission. You might ask where our children are. Good question - they were being babysat by the Bishop's daughter. Oh and did I mention it was his own son's idea.

2 wonderful comments:

Katie said...

That is so funny! We used to TP our Young Women's house. Who is your bishop? At first I thought it was Deren, but then I remebered that you moved our to Centennial. Steve and I grew up over there. Oh the good old days.

Ali Richardson said...

Ha ha!! Ahhh, the good 'ol days!! Funny! Great job!