Some friends wanted to practice making Sushi with me, so we got together last week and worked on our sushi making skills. Thanks Kara, Marlise, and Susan. Let's do it again soon (anyone who wants to join in is welcome to come too!)
6 months ago
(The Sweet Life)
Some friends wanted to practice making Sushi with me, so we got together last week and worked on our sushi making skills. Thanks Kara, Marlise, and Susan. Let's do it again soon (anyone who wants to join in is welcome to come too!)
Posted by Tracy Giles at 7:13 AM
6 wonderful comments:
Wo, your hair is getting really long....it's pretty!
I was so bumbed that I couldn't go to book club last month....Not only do I love going to your house, but I really liked the book. Monae caught me up on all the chit chat, and I wish I had been there cause it sounds like everyone had a blast.
wait a second--you are cheating on the ward book club with another book club???
Unnnnnn...I totally gonna tell the Bishop.
Yum.... sushi..... :)
How did it go???
Okay, so Ryan would be so thrilled about this. I, on the other hand, cannot handle sushi. I know. I know. I have tried it three times, and each time I gag. What's the secret?? I love the Easter updates of your kids. And Harrison looks so cute in the pic in his carseat and his little sneakers. Your kids are so precious!
Oooh, I think I would like to join in sometime.
Post a Comment