Lily looks just like a cute little model in one of those kids clothing magazines. She's so adorable in that outfit. The snow is enjoyable for about a day, then I'm ready for the sun to come out. Next week will be super nice I hear. Yay!
What a stylish little girl :) I love her eyes in the picture by the tree. Hey, if you are in town anytime after my little one arrives feel free to take a ton of pictures of him and Cameron for me. lol! Enjoy the snow while we sweat in the 80+ degree weather. :)
Did the snow break all of the trees there too? I was so sad when I saw how many branches were broken off of trees EVERYWHERE due to our recent snow storm. And your pictures are great! What kind of camera do you have?
7 wonderful comments:
Lily looks just like a cute little model in one of those kids clothing magazines. She's so adorable in that outfit.
The snow is enjoyable for about a day, then I'm ready for the sun to come out. Next week will be super nice I hear. Yay!
What a stylish little girl :) I love her eyes in the picture by the tree. Hey, if you are in town anytime after my little one arrives feel free to take a ton of pictures of him and Cameron for me. lol! Enjoy the snow while we sweat in the 80+ degree weather. :)
Charlie says, "Fancy rain boots!" Wow, snow. But those are beautiful pictures.
Did the snow break all of the trees there too? I was so sad when I saw how many branches were broken off of trees EVERYWHERE due to our recent snow storm. And your pictures are great! What kind of camera do you have?
I heard about your huge snowstorm. Wow! Lily looks adorable in that coat and hat!
Lily could convince someone to buy that jacket even if it was July in Arizona! She is SOOO stinkin' adorable!!!
Lily look so beautiful and grown up! i love these pictures! Great job!
Post a Comment