My good friend Catherine let me take pictures of her week old baby boy this morning. Thank you, Catherine! He is the sweetest little baby! I have a friend who is going to give me a few tips on editing in a couple of weeks. Once I learn to edit I think my pictures will be much better. After we left Catherine's house, Lily wanted to come home and have her picture taken :) Once I get Cooper's and Jake's pictures edited I will post a few on my photography site. Thanks again, Catherine! I had so much fun!
6 months ago

2 wonderful comments:
Looks like a pro did it. You are getting really good. I love the black!
Aww, he IS really cute, but I guess I'm bias being the mom huh? Funny how we both picked the same picture and made it black and white as well.
Post a Comment