Tuesday, April 14, 2009

From blog to book

For the last week I have been turning my blog into a book. I found this awesome website that has pretty decent prices. There are many sites out there, this is the one that I liked the best: www.blurb.com. I have loved playing around with all of the different templates. There's so much you can do and I think it is well worth the price. I'm excited that I will finally have my entire blog put in a book. I just wanted to pass the information along to anyone who might want to do it too.

2 wonderful comments:

Huckaby Family said...

I actually made a book and purchased it from blurb and it turned out very cute. Just make sure that nothing is too close to the edge it gets trimmed a little when they make the book. Have fun. Rachel

Jessica said...

Don't you love that site? I did the same thing last September and plan on making a new book each September. Much easier (and cheaper!) than scrapbooking! :) Your kids are just darling...