Harrison wore his very first suit yesterday. He's a little scrunched in the picture, but he looked really cute! Good news, the last few nights Harrison has been starting to sleep 6+ hours. However, last night he was up frequently wanting to eat. At about 4 am Tag pointed out his pajamas to me, yep, if he doesn't eat, nobody sleeps! We converted our basement into a play room/ place for me to work on preschool activities with Lily. Painting has been one of her favorite things to do recently. Here is a picture of Lily creating another masterpiece.
6 months ago

4 wonderful comments:
Looks like Lily's painting New Jersey! Does she do other states? Ask Harrison if he wants to join my "Insomnia Club". We meet at odd hours.
Yes!!! Let's do get together! I am going out of town for a week for Thanksgiving. Fondue and games would be fun! Let's plan for a day in December.
Lily is so sweet. It was so fun to get to see both your kids at playgroup today (and you too of course)! Painting looks like a great winter activity.
What a doll! I love him in his little suit! And Lily is growing up so fast--I know I always say that, but seriously. She's such a little lady, and she's smart. I love the pic of her painting.
Post a Comment