With Christmas just around the corner I thought it would be fun to host a Pampered Chef party. I don't sell pampered chef, but I love their stuff. I'm kind of a kitchen product snob, my favorite store is Williams - Sonoma. I have been pleasantly surprised by how much I like Pampered Chef. Everything that has been given to me as a gift or that I have bought, I have LOVED!!! I am really excited about their Christmas dishes this year, very cute! Please take a look at the catalog and see if there is anything that you want or that you want to buy someone as a Christmas gift. You need to have your order in by December 4th for me to get the credit and that way you will also get it in plenty of time for Christmas. Here is what you do: go to www.pamperedchef.biz/shannsshow and click on 'order products' (bottom left) and then it will ask if you have been invited to a show, you type in my name (very important!!!) and then you will be able to order. Thanks and have fun shopping!
6 months ago

0 wonderful comments:
Post a Comment